PIKA FastOrange® B Bouillon is an enrichment medium for the detection of beer spoiling microorganisms in finished beer and during the whole production process. Especially small craft breweries can do the analyses easily without the need of having a full lab. The sample is added into a tube and mixed with the FastOrange® B Bouillon and then incubated at ambient temperature. In case beer spoilers are present, they show up in the enrichment by a color change from violet to yellow accompanied by haze formation.
FastOrange® B is available in user friendly single use pre-filled 5 mL B Tubes or 50 mL Enrichment Bottles, or in 240 mL glass bottles for preparation of your own enrichment flasks.
PIKA FastOrange® B is intended for
- Microbiological monitoring
- Troubleshooting und tracing of a contamination source
- Detection of weak spots and contamination risks
- Product release based on microbiology data
- Valuation of microbial stability / shelf life determination
Get data sheets and user manuals here.