With PIKA FastOrange® B Agar, all process samples can be equally analyzed with one single and simple method, following the one-for-all principle. If acid producing beer spoilers are present, these are easily detected by a yellow color change on the Agar, often appearing visible earlier than the colony itself. The typical beer spoilers Lactobacillus and Pediococcus as well as the anaerobic bacteria Megasphaera and Pectinatus are detected.
PIKA FastOrange® B is intended for
- Microbiological monitoring
- Troubleshooting und tracing of a contamination source
- Detection of weak spots and contamination risks
- Product release based on microbiology data
- Valuation of microbial stability / shelf life determination
Get data sheets and user manuals here.